Rex
Create a topic to discuss or reply to this thread. We are happy to answer any questions.
Quote 0 0
Shany

Hello Rex, is it possible to get a blank tank cover that I can customize my Cheetah?

Quote 0 0
Rex
Shany wrote:

Hello Rex, is it possible to get a blank tank cover that I can customize my Cheetah?

Hi Shany, yes you can purchase a set of tan leather tank cover and remove the leather wrap easily so that you can get a black one. We don't have blank tank cover in stock now.
Quote 1 0
Shany
Hello Rex, I just got my Cheetah, the first ride was amazing, I love it. I want to install the fenders, but I cannot find any assembly instructions. Can I get these instructions?
Quote 2 0
Javierguerrero07
Would it be in the near future a possible Mod to add a second battery under the rack?  I would most definitely jump on this if it was a possibility. 
Quote 0 0
Tindge
Not to be off putting or to offend, but is the Cheetah the product of mass marketing?
Having been on the hunt for cool retro e-bikes, I've come across at least three brands that are undeniably the same design.

First Italmoto  from Germany.tiquattro_side_colorvariant2-1.jpg  2nd the VoltaBike E-custom  from Spain download.jpg 
3rd from the UK who put a little twist on theirs with dual headlamps & different handlebars (which I think are pretty cool).
The CoolerKing 750st .
IMG-7597_1024x1024@2x.jpg 
They all have the 750 Bafang motor.....
I like and enjoy your product, but I cant help but ask~
Whats up with the same thing popping up all over?
Quote 0 0
Rex
Tindge wrote:
Not to be off putting or to offend, but is the Cheetah the product of mass marketing?
Having been on the hunt for cool retro e-bikes, I've come across at least three brands that are undeniably the same design.

First Italmoto  from Germany.  2nd the VoltaBike E-custom  from Spain   
3rd from the UK who put a little twist on theirs with dual headlamps & different handlebars (which I think are pretty cool).
The CoolerKing 750st .

They all have the 750 Bafang motor.....
I like and enjoy your product, but I cant help but ask~
Whats up with the same thing popping up all over?

Yes all of them are purchased and manufactured by Revibikes and our parent company(factory).  We did invest a lot of money in designing and make mass production happen. Cheetah project was started in 2016 and the first demo was introduced to the states in the 2017 INTERBIKE show in Las Vegas.  Not until Mid 2018 we made everything happens. We want to expand to Europe, but we don't have enough people to do so. Thus we connect with different partners in different markets. Revibikes is not a partner in the US, it's a branch company. 
Quote 0 0
Tindge
I see, but if we export a Chevy or Ford to another country its still a Chevy or Ford isn't it? Just wondering why the name change or that they all claim they deigned it. Either or I wont kick that hornets nest anymore.
Thank you for the response.

I have but one more inquiry~
In your video on how to operate your display~
It says in the video that " for security purposes the password or digital code cannot be changed ".
Yet the default code is demonstrated in the video for anybody to have access to, bike owners or not. I feel a huge sense of security concern if we cannot create our own pass code, let alone giving access to the default code to the general public.
Any concern there?
Quote 0 0
Rex
Hi Tindge, for Cheetah display, even if you don't have a password, you can still switch on the bike and ride it. Password is only for entering the settings. We set this password by default and unchangeable because:
  • Without password, customer gets into settings and change something they don't know, which make the bike working unproperly. It can cause motor noise, slower acceleration, or too fast PAS response which makes the bike dangerous.
We'll evaluate the possibility to make the password changeable. Thank you for advice.
Quote 0 0
Rex
5S Dude wrote:
Hi Rex, I am machining new axle studs to mount a set of downhill front forks onto my Cheetah. Can you specify the thread size on the front axle? 
I'm thinking they are Front Forks.jpg  3/8-26 or 10MM 26 Threads per Inch but need to be certain. Thank you so much for this awesome bike!!

Nice try. I'll ask our engineer and get back to you asap.
Quote 0 0
5S Dude
Hi Rex. Any word from your engineer?
Quote 0 0
Rex
5S Dude wrote:
Hi Rex. Any word from your engineer?

Sorry for late reply. The specification is 3/8x135x180. 36Hx13G
Hope it helps.
Quote 0 0
5S Dude
You da man Rex! Thank you very much!
Quote 0 0
KsKev
Hi Rex, I seen on another site that there is now available suspension forks for the CHEETAH and all the other bikes modeled like the Cheetah...... Was wondering how a person can order a set of the suspension forks?I
Do you have any info???
Quote 0 0