Rex
Hi fellows, I'm Rex, co-founder of Revibikes. I feel really happy and excited that we finally get this forum started. From now on, my colleagues and I will share everything about revibikes here.

This is a tough year for people all around the world. And this is also a crazy year for electric bikes. We had material shortage and labour shortage, which I think all electric bike companies are facing the same problem. Thus we can only run pre-orders before bikes actually arrive at the states.

I really understand the feeling of waiting for a lovely big toy, or a daily commuter to come. Since May 2020, we have invested more money on guaranteed delivery time. Yesterday, we've got another container of revibikes loaded in our own factory in China.
6E83B7E3F7B014DC84E823E8990354C1.jpg
This container is expected to arrive at our warehouse in Ontario, California on around Aug 10th. It will take us around 2 days to organize everything and all shipping labels printed. When you place an order, on our website, if it says COMING EARLY AUG or COMING MID-AUG, it's gonna be in this container.

We'll load and ship another container of revibikes in next week which is expected to come late August.
Quote 1 0
Shany
Thank you for creating this forum. I would like to know if the bikes purchased for mid-August will be shipped this week?
Thanks
Shany
Quote 0 0
Rex
Shany wrote:
Thank you for creating this forum. I would like to know if the bikes purchased for mid-August will be shipped this week?
Thanks
Shany

Hi Shany,

Yes the mid-august orders will be shipped out this week hopefully. We have got the bikes in our warehouse in CA last week. However, both UPS and FedEx are having a shortage of labour or trailer to come to pick up. We have done everything to push them to send a truck and they say they will do on Monday. I'm so sorry about that.

Thanks for your patient waiting and understanding. Once it's shipped out, you'll receive a shipping confirmation by email.
Quote 0 0
Shany
Thanks for the quick response, I know that in the current situation you are doing your best and thank you for that.
Quote 0 0
PaceOfSpades
Hi! Rex and the crew!
Just wanted to introduce myself as a proud owner (to be), and use that occasion to ask if there are any news on the orders that were supposed to ship on the 15th?
Quote 0 0